|Back to Blog|
Bryan Anderson Set to Speak at CRM Convention
The 2012 CRM Convention is the industry's first show dedicated to CRM. Taking place September 10 & 11, 2012 at the Paris Las Vegas Hotel & Casino, the conference will have discussions about the most important tool in your dealership - customer relationship management (CRM). Come to connect, engage, and market to your best customers every day.
Focus will be placed on:
• How To Buy A CRM Tool — What Really Matters
• Process Breakdown — Is It Your CRM or Your Staff?
• Measuring the ROI of Your CRM Efforts
• Creating a CRM Culture for Results
• Harness the Power of Your Own Data in a Single Bound
• Getting the Most from Your Command Center
• Increasing Sales Starts and Ends with CRM
• Best Practices of BDCs and Call Centers — Dealer Panel Discussion
The 2012 CRM Convention is designed for dealer principals, general manager, BDC directors, CRM directors and service managers.
This year, Dominion’s Bryan Anderson is set to speak at the CRM Convention. Here’s a little about Bryan and his achievements so far.
Bryan is the CRM General Product Manager at Dominion Dealer Solutions. Since establishing Autobase, Inc. in 1988, Bryan Anderson has personally consulted with thousands of dealers on how to manage their sales processes with the aid of technology. Today, his product leadership of the Dominion Dealer Solutions’ CRM and Lead Management division drives a progressive vision fueled by a long-standing motivation to provide not just software, but a total solution for today's aggressive auto dealer.
Don’t forget to register for the 2012 CRM Convention and hear Bryan speak. Click here for more information and to register!