Mobile Marketing 101
In today’s society, customers want instant gratification and they want to browse and shop with the click of a button. Customers want infinite information accessible at their fingertips via tablets and smartphones which is why your dealership should utilize mobile marketing. It is easy to lose potential customers if customers experience complicated, slow or inefficient mobile website. If your dealership does not have a viable mobile marketing strategy, the chances are that one of your competitors does.
Mobile marketing is one of the most exciting and explosive areas of growth!
You can see from the mobile marketing stats below:
- 51% of consumers are more likely to purchase from a mobile optimized site
- Mobile coupons get 10 times the redemption rate of traditional coupons and mobile ads get 3x the clicks
- Google reports that 40 percent of mobile consumers turned to a competitor’s site after a bad mobile Web experience, and 57 percent wouldn’t recommend a business with a bad mobile site.
- 53% of American consumers use their smartphones to access search engines at least once a day
- 75% of mobile users are more likely to return to a website that is mobile friendly
In order to be found by today’s multi-device mobile shopper, your website must deliver a consistent experience across all devices. In fact, Google and Bing penalize sites that present poorly on mobile platforms. With Dominion, your responsive website automatically reconfigure content based on the screen size of the device (desktop, tablet, or smartphone) and changes menus and content to match user behavior. It all adds up to a truly enjoyable experience for you mobile vehicle shoppers.
Consumers are turning to mobile devices as the primary channel for sending and receiving communications. In fact, there are more consumers using text messaging than there are those regularly using email. With well over 300 million mobile phone users in the U.S., Dominion stands ready to help your dealership capitalize on this amazing trend.