Cross-Sell Inventory Reports
Dominion's standard monthly Cross-Sell Report represents an ideal analysis tool for tracking short-term trends and market movements. The standard monthly report compiles official vehicle registration information provided by the department of motor vehicles in each of Cross-Sell’s 27 partner states. We produce over 5,000 individually tailored reports for automotive dealers, financial institutions, and media companies each month.
- Better understand the market and uncover more selling opportunities
- Keep track of the competition and uncover opportunities to steal market share
- Fine tune inventory and save on floorplanning
- Track key short-term market trends to quickly fine tune operations and save wasted advertising dollars
- Identify strengths and weaknesses versus the competition
- Details sales by Vin, Make, Model, Owner City, Owner Zip, Seller Name, Seller Code, and Lienholder where allowed by state law.
- Complete customization – set up the reporting area by city, zip or county and track specific makes, models, imports or domestics.
- Find new financing sources with the lienholder summary information
Click here to see a sample cross-sell monthly report for new cars.
Click here to see a sample cross-sell monthly report for used cars.