End-to-End Solution, Professional Results
Unmatched service, support and expertise.
Dealer Specialties® delivers superior customer service, complete photo collection, professional lot services and inventory management for independent and franchise dealers nationwide.
Our experts are ready to exceed your expectations while facilitating your data collection, photography and window label needs. Select the level of service you need to achieve your business objectives and enjoy the benefits of our powerful Inventory Manager to get your vehicles to market FAST.
Dealers using multiple photos of actual vehicles experienced a 308% increase in VDP views per listing vs. VDPs without photos.
Dealership Photo Services
Dealer photography that enhances your customer’s experience.
With over 400 local field specialists available in over 100 markets nationwide, we are ready to exceed your service expectations.
With On-site Service, you can expect:
- Comprehensive inventory data and photo collection
- VIN decoding with data set updates from DataOne Software
- Daily distribution of inventory updates to dealer’s website, 600+ data distribution partners, online classifieds and more
- Dealer-specified photography requirements including quantity, staging, and branding
- Custom window label and buyers guides
- Access to our robust Inventory Manager
Do you prefer to handle your photos and data collection yourself, but sometimes need additional support? That’s where our Hybrid or Do-It-Yourself programs come in. With Hybrid Service you can expect as needed lot support to expedite the process. With DIY service you can rely on our team to answer all of your inventory and Internet marketing questions while you’re managing your inventory inside Dominion Inventory Manager.
Dealership Photo Enhancements
Get your vehicles ready for sale with quality photo images.
- Photo Clipping: With over 100 templates to choose from, we professionally manage the entire photo editing process, and distribute the photos to your website as well as all of your dealership’s third-party portals.
- Photo Overlays: Get your vehicles noticed with unique dealership branding.
- Photo Frames: Include calls to action, pricing and more to uniquely showcase each vehicle.
- Super-Size Photos: 3X the size of traditional photos, Super-Size Photos give shoppers more of what they need to help drive more qualified leads to the showroom.
- “Coming Soon” Photos: Post your vehicles even before your photos are available with this custom-branded photo enhancement.
Buyers Guides, Window Labels
The industry’s best branded on-the-lot merchandising.
Create, print and edit full-color custom window labels and buyers guides directly from within Dominion Inventory Manager.
Let our design experts customize window labels for your store so you can:
- Maintain store branding and contact information
- Include unique marketing messages
- Display availability of vehicle history reports
- Advertise vehicle brochures
LiveLot: Video Production Services for Dealerships
Experience the fastest growing media format.
LiveLot gives you feature-rich video components and allows your customers to experience your inventory like never before. Each video is customized with data, photos, audio, and voiceovers to increase the informational and emotional value to potential buyers.
Voice Over & Music Options
Dealer Branded Intro/Outros
Custom Landing Page
Dealer Portal & Analytics
Fulfill inventory photo and video needs with one feature
Re-target your shoppers across all devices with video ads featuring the last vehicle they viewed
Increase appointment show rates with personalized video email greetings
and many more!
62% of car shoppers visited the dealership after watching online vehicle video.
Millward Brown Digital/Google
SpinCar 360⁰ Walkaround
Interactive view of your inventory.
A SpinCar 360⁰ Walkaround creates an engaging and interactive environment for your vehicles online while providing powerful marketing intelligence.
- Clickable Hotspots: Give car shoppers access to deeper vehicle information.
- Marketing & Lead Insight: Know on a model-by-model basis which features to promote based on where car shoppers spend time.
- VDP Intelligence: Evaluate VDP performance by tracking time-on VDP, bounce rate and stickiness.