New! Dominion Recon Tracking and Management
Increase efficiency. Stop losing money
Getting your used vehicles ready for sale is a process that can have a measurable effect on your bottom line. Bottlenecks and slowdowns in your used vehicle reconditioning process could be costing you time and money. NADA estimates the average days-in-service cost for reconditioning is $40/day. Shaving even one day off your reconditioning process could save you thousands of dollars each month.
Streamline Your Process
At your desk or on the go
Dominion Recon in Dominion Inventory Manager lets you track and manage the entire reconditioning process from your desktop or mobile device. From the moment vehicles arrive on your lot, you’ll know where they are moving efficiently and where they are costing your money. See how long vehicles take at each step, streamline the process, and get your vehicles front-line ready faster.
Get Front-line Ready Faster
Manage. Track. Save.
Total Visibility and Control.
- Everyone has access to view and manage the process
- Configured to your existing dealership process
- Mobile scan and swipe to move vehicles to the next step
Manage the Process
- Identity bottlenecks
- Track workflow and accountability
- Alert and deploy resources at the right time
Reduce Time to Market. Improve ROI.
- Manage right in time
- Identify the most efficient reconditioning process for your dealership
- Get vehicles front-line ready faster
Use this Worksheet to help identify bottlenecks and streamline your reconditioning process