By: Amy Peck, Director Managed Marketing Services
According to Google’s 2015 Automotive Path to Purchase study, Search is the #1 source that today’s car buyers use to learn more about new and used vehicles. Your dealership needs to be present, advertising to shoppers in their moments of decision.
However, being there isn’t enough.
Given the importance and ever-changing rules of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), it is critical to hire a marketing partner who understands the automotive shopping experience. Delivering a dealership’s advertising to potential customers with the right message at the right time is imperative.
There are four ingredients needed in a SEM “Recipe for Success” …
- An expert in the auto industry, with experience in automotive-specific advertising.
- An expert who understands the customer journey and ensures you are advertising the right message at the right time to your potential customers in their moments of decision.
- A true partner who understands your dealership’s brand and goals and is invested in driving your business forward.
- A full service agency who can take the right message and extend that beyond SEM to channels such as email, social, direct mail, etc.
We at Dominion Digital Marketing pride ourselves in all of the points mentioned above. By understanding the automotive industry, partnering and becoming an extension of your marketing team, and truly understanding the auto purchasers’ journey, we stand ready to drive strong results for your business via omni-channel marketing and advertising.
Consider these numbers…
- The average Dealer sees >30% of all website traffic directly from our SEM campaigns.
- A “New Model Intro” SEM campaign for a Kansas City Mazda dealer drove 730 new visitors to the site, along with 102 conversions, and 232 view-through conversions in just a 2 week window.
- A “Why Buy” SEM campaign for a Used Car dealer in Texas drove a 31% increase in overall website visitors.
These are just a few examples of the results you could anticipate, provided you select the right partner to manage your search engine marketing campaigns.
Interested in learning more? Reach out to Dominion Digital Marketing today.