What if there was a way to help your dealership stay away from haggling with consumers and the negotiation of price points? By knowing what new car incentives are available at your store, customers are more likely to stay loyal to your brand and dealership instead of trotting across the street to your competition.
Consumers respond to good deals. As a dealer it is important that you offer the most competitive deal so that customers don’t become frustrated and move on to another dealer. Incentives help drive traffic to the dealership. Incentives are often offered on certain models of cars when they are not selling well enough or when gas prices change. You can also find that car incentives are offered to special categories of consumers such as recent college graduates, first time buyers and military personnel.
Incentives are often the deciding factor for consumers when they are choosing between automobiles and can speed up the decision making process. When a prospect is torn between which car to buy, he or she will frequently go with the dealer that offers more incentives. Adding incentive information to your vehicle inventory is a great way to catch a consumers eye so they buy your vehicle, not the competitions.
At Dominion Dealer Solutions, we recognize your need to differentiate from the competition. So, we are now excited to offer new car incentives in our Inventory Manager. This enhancement will deliver real-time new car market listings and help you price your vehicle so that it captures the eye of the customer.
The New Car Incentive update includes:
- Fully Automated Process– Real-time updates are automatically syndicated to all websites and portals
- Flexible Pricing Management– Manage and apply rules as needed to ensure the right price at the right time
- New Car Price Guidance– Access to new car market listings helps identify how competitors are pricing new cars
- Rebates and Incentives– Automatically view, select and apply relevant rebates and incentives to new vehicle listings
- Enhanced Appraisal Guidance– Combine potential incentives with competitive new AND used car listings to understand how to best price a trade-in
- Vehicle Comparison– The ability to identify and compare new cars that might be in competition with used cars (or vice versa)
To learn more about Dominion’s New Car Incentives offering, please click here or call 1-877-421-1040!