Quality photos can make all the difference in the success of your Vehicle Details Pages (VDPs). In fact, dealers using multiple photos of actual vehicles experienced a 308% increase in VDP views per listing vs. VDPs with not photos. (AutoTrader site data)
Complete Merchandising Solution
We’ve got it all- and so can you!
Fact: A new car VDP that displays price typically gets 27% more views than a similar new car VDP with no price.
Dominion Dealer Specialties puts you in control of your inventory while optimizing your vehicle merchandising with professional photo collection and lot services. Our experts are ready to exceed your expectations while facilitating your data collection, photography and window label needs.
Select the level of service you need to achieve your business objectives and enjoy the benefits of our powerful Inventory Manager to get your vehicles to market FAST.
. . . the software is very easy to use. I am able to add descriptions, as well as add and delete vehicles in a few simple steps. The automatic feeds keep our vehicles active and updated online. I couldn’t ask for more.
– Mike Koski
Sales Manager, Hammco Automotive
Full-Service, Hybrid or Do-it-Yourself
Just the right amount of help
Dominion Inventory Manager simplifies the process of taking and uploading photos and videos. Let us help you determine the level of service and support that’s right for you.
53% of vehicle shoppers are more likely to buy a particular vehicle from a dealership offering actual photos of in-stock vehicles.
-Kelly Blue Book
With over 400 local field specialists available in over 100 markets nationwide, we are ready to exceed your service expectations. Rely on our team for your data collection, photography and window label needs. So, you can get back to the business of serving customers and selling cars.
Our experts are ready to facilitate your data collection, digital photography and window label needs. Our professional specialists deliver consistent and quality service customized for your dealership. You determine staging parameters, service frequency and photography requirements. And let us do the rest. With on-site service, you can expect:
- Comprehensive inventory data and photo collection
- VIN decoding with data set updates from DataOne Software
- Daily distribution of inventory updates to dealer’s website, 600+ data distribution partners, online classifieds and more
- Dealer-specified photography requirements including quantity, staging, and branding
- Custom window label and buyer’s guides
All full-service dealers have access to our robust Inventory Manager:
- At-a-glance health check to easily manage and update inventory
- Quickly add and edit vehicle details, comments and pricing
- Upload photos, print window labels and more on demand
- eBay integration
- Access inventory on the go with mobile applications
You like to handle your photos and data collection, but sometimes you would like additional support. That’s where our Hybrid program fits in.
Find the right combination between Do-It-Yourself and full service data collection, photography and window label needs with our hybrid services approach. Exclusive to Dominion Dealer Specialties, our field specialists are available to offer lot support as needed to expedite inventory on the lot and web. Our team is only a phone call away. As with all full-service dealers, hybrid dealers have access to our robust Inventory Manager.
Our Do-It-Yourself, hands-on approach puts you in complete control of your data collection, photography and window label needs. All DIY dealers have access to our robust Inventory Manager, as well as to our top-tier service and support.
Your local service and support teams are available to help you maximize your lot control, improve speed to market, and effectively promote your inventory on the web. Rely on our team to answer all of your inventory and Internet marketing questions.
Get your vehicles ready for sale with quality photo images.
Fact: Higher quality images out-perform inconsistent dealer lot photos by 522%.
- Photo Clipping: With over 100 templates to choose from, we professionally manage the entire photo editing process, and distribute the photos to your website as well as all of your dealership’s third-party portals.
- Photo Overlays: Get your vehicles noticed with unique dealership branding.
- Photo Frames: Include calls to action, pricing and more to uniquely showcase each vehicle.
- Super-Size Photos: 3X the size of traditional photos, Super-Size Photos give shoppers more of what they need to help drive more qualified leads to the showroom.
- “Coming Soon” Photos: Post your vehicles even before your photos are available with this custom-branded photo enhancement.