CRM FOR AUTOMOTIVE LEAD MANAGEMENT
Dominion Web Control™ is a web-based automotive dealer CRM and lead management solution built to manage and market to both leads and prospects.
Web Control pulls lead data from over 300 sources including your website, your OEM’s website, and third-party websites. Dominion Web Control serves both franchised and independent car dealerships and is certified by most manufacturers including General Motors, Hyundai, Subaru, Toyota, Honda and many more!
See How Web Control Works
"Web Control is extremely efficient and handles our leads and sales processes very well. It’s so easy to use that anyone who can use a cellphone can use Web Control.”
Jake Sweeney Chevrolet
More Than Just A Lead Manager
Today, your team needs more than just a lead manager. With Web Control automotive CRM, you can improve your sales team’s efficiency and closing rates.
- Create sales processes for automated work plans and consistent follow-up reports.
- Incoming leads are routed to the right salesperson every time - route by year, make, source, zip code or other qualification.
- See follow-up action items such as New Email, Meetings, Phone Calls, Email Received, and Email Sent at a glance.
- Identify where the buyer is in the buying process from a single screen.
- Post-sale follow-up processes are easily established.
- Six different types of prospects, including phone-ups and walk-ins, get tracked at once.
Text Customers to Provide a Better Experience
When utilizing text messaging from within the prospect’s record, it’s easy to chat and keep a transcript of the communications in the dealership CRM. Of course, we keep you legally compliant with texting laws and regulations.
- Compliance is easy with our opt-in process.
- Utilize ready-made templates with merge fields.
- Texting history stays within the prospect record for reference.
- Text from within WebControl – no need to use a phone and the product.
Web Control + Calldrip™
The integration between these two solutions is seamless. Connect via phone within a minute of a lead submission. Leads are simultaneously updated in both, enabling you to work the lead from call to sale with accurate real-time information. Drive more appointments and more conversions.
- More efficient lead follow-up.
- Appointment notes are captured in both systems.
- Calls are recorded, scored and saved in Web Control.
Capture a Customer’s Inventory Needs & Wants
Web Control’s enhanced inventory features allow you to track all of the vehicles that pique a customer’s interest, send interactive vehicle brochures to potential buyers and flag the vehicles customers want, even if they aren’t in stock.
- Want List:
Save a vehicle that is not currently in stock to a customer record. When the vehicle is in-stock or a customer has a trade that matches, you’ll be notified of the match.
- Multiple VOI:
Attach up to 3 vehicles the customer is interested in onto their prospect record.
Send shoppers emails with links to interactive landing pages containing vehicle images and details.