Responsive Design Email Marketing
Custom communication that drives leads.
The inbox is still one of the best places to connect with customers, but only if you have the right strategy. After a consultation with your Email Specialist, they’ll work with one of our professional designers to create a customized email to support your campaign, promote your brand, and drive more sales.
- Responsive Design: Responsive design emails will automatically modify to the viewing device to provide the best user experience.
- Fixed Ops: Drive more revenue from your service drive with automated emails sent to your customers for service reminders, showcasing your service specials and deals.
- Sales and Service Conquests: Dominion email campaigns help you drive in-store traffic by hyper-targeting local car shoppers for sales conquests as well as those with no recent service history in your dealership.
- Newsletters: Engaging custom newsletters help you stay connected with your customers by delivering product announcements, company news, and lifestyle articles.
- Dedicated Email Specialists: Count on your Dedicated Specialist to work with you to identify monthly email and digital marketing goals and objectives, and offer the expertise needed to bring them to fruition.
Learn more about
Dominion Email campaigns.
Get the info sheet.
Direct Mail for Auto Dealers
Optimize your marketing mix.
At Dominion, we integrate direct mail with email to reduce your total cost while maximizing the impact. With this multi-channel strategy, you can easily reach the majority of customers – even those without email addresses or on the Do Not Call (DNC) list. You can also enhance Service Drive revenues with targeted, integrated campaigns to reach those customers.
Your dedicated Specialist is available to work with you to develop the best direct mail and integrated marketing campaigns to drive ROI.
66% of customers have purchased something because of direct mail and 44% of customers will visit a company’s website after receiving a direct mail.
Direct Marketing Association
- Service Conquest: attract new customers to your service drive with targeted offers
- Fixed Cost Direct Mail (Recurring Direct Mail): Service Reminder mailers for your customers without email addresses
- One-Time Direct Mail: An ad hoc direct mail campaign to drive integrated touch points during special events
- Equity Marketing: Monthly custom direct mail sent to customers in positive equity position.