By: Charmaine Berina, Events and Social Media Coordinator
The automotive industry’s most innovative speakers and digital technology experts will convene at the 21st Digital Dealer Conference and Expo in Las Vegas, Aug. 8-10, 2016 at the magnificent MGM Grand.
Dominion Dealer Solutions’ Vice President of Operations, George Nenni, will be speaking on “Assigning Ownership and Accountability to Recon,” Monday, Aug. 8 at 1:30pm. In this workshop, car dealers will learn how to stop profit leaks in their reconditioning process by focusing on where accountability and priorities should land. Getting pre-owned vehicles ready for sale can have a measurable effect on a dealership’s bottom line. NADA estimates the average days-in-service cost for vehicle reconditioning to be $40/day. Shaving just one day off of the reconditioning process could save your dealership thousands of dollars each month.
Why you should consider attending DD21:
- Get a FREE digital marketing analysis from our experts*
- Customize your learning with over 100 educational sessions
- Visit over 120 exhibiting companies
- Network with more than 1,000 dealers and managers
- Choose from five groundbreaking keynote presentations
*Our automotive digital marketing experts will be onsite to give dealers a FREE digital marketing analysis. The options to choose from are:
- Dealer Website Evaluation
- Group Website Evaluation
- SEM – Budget Recommendation and Performance Review
- Reputation Management
- Inventory Marketing
- Facebook – Social Media Marketing and Advertising
To request your FREE analysis, contact us today at 877.421.1040 and mention “DD21 Free Analysis” or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!READ MORE >