A recent study found that 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. This makes it vital for every local business, including your dealership, to establish both credibility AND visibility online.
Here are a few easy steps your dealership can use to gain visibility:
- Claim your Google My Business page and Bing Business listing. Complete each profile with as much detail as possible.
- Attract positive online reviews! Your dealership needs at least 5 online reviews for your listing to show up on Google.
Here are some tips to attract reviews and gain credibility:
- Aim to provide the best service possible so that your dealership’s customers are willing to take time to leave reviews.
- Be proactive! If you see a satisfied customer at the dealership, politely ask if they would mind leaving an online review.
- If you already have customers’ email addresses, try sending an email to thank them for stopping by with a link showing them where they can leave feedback.
- Make sure that you, as a dealer, respond to negative reviews, should they appear. Other users or prospective car buyers will see that your dealership is trying to resolve customer issues. This, in turn, leaves a positive impression of your business on those online automotive shoppers.
For more tips on attracting reviews and gaining credibility, check out Dominion Dealer Solution’s award-winning Reputation and Social Media Management tool, Prime Response.READ MORE >